Tuesday 17 February 2015

Straight from my Pencil...

"Not all of us are Artists. 
 Fortunately Art is for all."

Once saw this in a Good Homes magazine post. Don't exactly know who said this. But it touched a chord somewhere very deeply. I must confess that I also belong to the same category. Art inspires, motivates and makes me feel that everything around us is so so beautiful and live worthy. I not only love art but some even drive me crazy, but I wholeheartedly accept it that I am not an artist :( . I often feel that my paint brush don't follow my instructions and my hands are not that good in it. 

Keeping this fact aside sometime some paintings...some pictures...tempt me...and says me draw if you can. Sometimes this call is so strong that it can't be resisted. So its better to just go with the flow not at all bother about the final results...

Once I was searching some Ganesh Ji images for my cousin's art project and saw this. Just loved the Bal Ganesh (Baby Ganesh) pencil art. 

 
Click here to view the inspiration source...
A girl looks the most beautiful as a bride...
The original master pieces are all coloured pictures and mine are pencil art. I have already mentioned above...the paint brushes never obey my orders so here are the black and white versions.




The most innocent creatures....



My darling..my niece "Parul"...I must say that she is much more beautiful than this...


Two more beautiful ladies...



Hope you all like it :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment