Sunday 18 October 2015

DIY Vase with a Dangler

Hello there.....

This time after a long gap I am coming up with a DIY. Due to bad health I was away from DIY work from last few days. But at the same time I am very happy that many of you asked about what's my next DIY and also when I am going to make next post about any DIY. When I found myself surrounded with so many encouraging and motivating persons, I really feel obliged and blessed. So this one is for you all. Like my previous DIYs this is also very simple and easy. It's also a part of my bottle obsession. You can find out some of my creative bottles here.  Have a look what I have made....
Items Required
1- A plastic bottle (I used a cough syrup bottle)
2- An old dangling earring or Mantika, that you don't use anymore.
3- Some ribbon (I used golden ribbon as it was looking perfect with the golden dangler that I had)
4- Glue
5- Some thread
6- A sharp knife to cut the bottle
7- Scissors
Tutorial
Step-1
Take out the label first and then clean the bottle properly. Let it dry for some time. Then heat the knife slightly and cut the bottle from neck. Be careful while doing this. Then stick the top of the bottle below the bottle like the image below with some glue. Then tie the ear ring with a thread.
Step-2
Tie the thread on top of the bottle and then apply glue on it.
Step-3
Stick the ribbon all over the tread of the dangler covering it completely. Stick ribbon on some more places to make it more beautiful. Then it's ready. 
Presently I have kept few peacock feathers in it. It can also be used as flower vase or pen stand too. Hope you all will like it.  
I just love the little embellishments hanging from the neck of the vase...pretty isn't it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment