Friday 6 May 2016

Some Tin Can Tea Light Holders @ Home


Internet is flooded with tin can tea light holder DIY ideas. So I’ll not claim that it is my original idea. But I have made something new and will not share with you all, that's impossible. It's really a very easy DIY & even a non DIY person can unhesitatingly attempt this. 

Few easy steps and tin can tea light holder is ready. 
  • Draw the pattern you want to see on the cans.
  • Fill your tin with water and freeze overnight.
  • Using a hammer punch holes on the pattern you have drawn of the can.
  • Allow the ice to melt.
  • Paint the can using oil based paint.
  • Decorate the can (if you wish to).
I painted my cans in red and white as I wanted them to look beautiful even when the candle is not lit inside it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment