Wednesday 9 December 2015

When Creative Juices Flow's First Anniversary

Hello everyone! It's celebration time here, as “When Creative Juices Flow” turns “ONE”. A year back on this very day I decided to share my creativity on an open platform. This is a journey that I started blindly on the request of my sister in-law, who has always encouraged and motivated me to share my ideas.When I started this page I just had a handful of friends and family members, most of them requested, compelled, threatened and even blackmailed to like my page. After few days I started finding some blogger friends also (there was no limit to my joy). It’s really very inspiring to see some eminent bloggers on my page. It's great to see some people stumbling upon my page, liking it and being regular on my posts. I am thankful to each and everyone who are with me here. 
Designing this space, choosing the right template, adding gadgets, pages, settings..ohh God, learning each and every aspect of blogging was a real challenge. Thanks to Google for helping me in each and every step to give this look and shape to my page, sometimes I feel like winning a battle. In my case blogging along with a full time job, daily spending two hours in traffic and household chores never got due attention and time. Even sometime couple of days passes and I can’t even login, but I never gave up.
The love that “when creative juices flow” and “I” have received from you all is the incentive that always drives me to come back here and share more. 
This is how When Creative Juices flow family is slowly growing and I hope we will continue this creative journey together….keep visiting… 

1 comment: