Sunday 26 June 2016

Painting some fruits of Amaltas tree

A golden shower tree or Indian Laburnum or more commonly known as Amaltas, when it is in full bloom with bright yellow hanging bunches of flowers is extremely beautiful can steal anyone's sight. 
A Golden shower tree in my office campus, before a month and now. 
And what I did in this period??? I collected some dried fruits of it. Of course few colleague of mine encouraged and cooperated in this process. Few other gave some weird expressions with raised eyebrows. But nothing can stop us (creative people). A completely dried fruit of this plant is very sturdy like wood and this quality of the fruit gave me an idea *smile*. 
  
Then what I did is I painted them and result is here *smile*
I made some shapes randomly by using acrylic colors. Here is it on a side table in the living room. The pot in which I have kept this painted sticks is one of my DIY project. 



No comments:

Post a Comment