Saturday 23 July 2016

Items with Henna Art / Mehendi Art

Mehendi or Henna design on hands are very popular and famous all over world. Next to this I think Henna design on candles are very popular among decor enthusiasts, DIYers, art and craft lovers. So I thought of making henna designs on different varieties of items. 

Steps I followed are: 
1- Applied a coat of oil based white colour paint and left it to dry for more than 24 hours.
2- Made some designs by using normal ready made Henna cone. Got it from market by spending only 10 rupees. 
3- Left it to dry for 4-5 hours and then applied a coat of touch wood. I think mod podge will also work. 


Here are the items.. 
My first obsession, love for bottles *smile* 
A Ferrero Rocher choclate box, has now become a beautiful jewelry box.
A plastic pot got converted into a small planter...
And all together. Whenever something new is made, for few days it is displayed on the coffee table first. 
So, I hope you will like my latest DIY. If you are good in making designs with henna on hands, you can do wonders. So try this and if you like my work don't forget to give a comment. You can also follow my blog at Facebook, here is the link

1 comment:

  1. We are a well-distinguished Mehandi artist in Tilak Nagar famous for its amazing work. Rakesh Mehandi Art has been working on the Mehandi Field for years now and has satisfied uncountable clients with his pretty work. We have a huge range of varieties of categories in Mehandi designs which are carefully designed to suit the expectation of our clients. We have a talented and best team who are devoted to their work and do their best to make our customers happy by reaching up to their expectations.

    ReplyDelete