Friday 27 March 2015

Inspiring Virtual World - "Design Decor & Disha"

Through out life we come across so many persons who inspire us with their thoughts and make us follow their foot steps. I also have such an experience. I am an art and craft enthusiast and once I stumbled across her blog when I was searching something on Google. She is Disha Mishra Dubey and she blogs at "Design Decor & Disha". She is a very talented and creative person. I think she is an artist from heart.  She is a DIY queen according to me. One can get lots of ideas about Art, Craft, Decor, Interior, Creativity, Gardening from her blog Design Decor & Disha.

Disha inspires me to a great extent. Two years before when I gave her two pictures of two items that I had made by following the tutorials given by her in her blog she was very very happy and encouraged me a lot. Not only that she wholeheartedly even published my garden and Diwali pictures in her blog.  

I believe that if we learn something from someone then the first credit should be always given to that person who first made it. So today I am sharing some items at my place that are truly inspired from her DIY work. 

Sunburst Mirror, it's adorning the main wall in my bedroom. 


Cold drink bottles converted into planters...They add more colours to my small balcony garden. 


Bird house made of plastic food container and straw...
She had used handmade straws made out of newspaper and I have used original straw. 


Coconut shell planters...They are the eye catcher in my garden...


These are few things that I have made, are just glimpse of her work. For more information and ideas you can visit her blog Design Decor & Disha  or Facebook page 3D Design Decor & Disha



No comments:

Post a Comment