Sunday 5 April 2015

Blissful Bottles

I believe a lot on the mantra of Three R's - Recycle, Reuse and Reduce and try to implement it on day today life to best possible way. Not a single bottle is thrown at my place, specially the glass bottles. All the bottles are reused. Sometimes even bottles of unique shape and size are collected from friends and relatives. 

Then they are given a new look................here are some. 

My art bottles. Had a desire to have a collection of different art forms, so came up with this idea of art on bottle.

Now lets have a look of these three bottles individually...
Black and white Warli art bottle. 


Madhubani art bottle. Just madly in love with this art form. 


An art bottle inspired from Meenakshi designs. An art form that she calls Madhukari... 


Pattachitra, an art form that is basically done on palm leave and cloth in Odisha by using natural colours. Got a place on a bottle. 


A simple Warli art bottle in my balcony garden.


Candle drop bottles. Will come up with the tutorial soon :)


I had just cut the embroidery from an old dress and glued it on a bottle. Then glued some twine and painted it. Here is the outcome. 


Mosaic art bottle. You can make you own bottle. Find the tutorial here...


A green plastic bottle painted with simple flower design...


Another bottle in the kitchen looks perfect with my handmade Paper Mache small pot and Pistachio shell lotus.  


It was a tomato sauce bottle and  now its a chalk board painted bottle. Find the tutorial here


Had these small blue medicine bottles. Now they are a part of my sea themed decoration. They got this look for the summer with some sea shells and twine. Sea themed decoration for summer coming soon on blog :) ...


Cold drink bottle planters with the concept of vertical gardening...


..............will continue adding more bottles to the collection and more content to this post :) :). 



9 comments:

  1. You are super talented. In love with all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and for your appreciation.

      Delete
  2. OMG Girl! Love your talent... I always wanted to paint some myself and this post of yours is real inspiring.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Prasanna. I am one of your follower and now when I am seeing you here, I don't have words to say how happy I am. I am glad that you liked it. I am sure your's will come out very very beautiful. Do share the pictures once you are done.

      Delete
  3. Wow, this must have taken thoughts and effort. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anima for stopping by and for the appreciation. All of these are my weekend projects. :)

      Delete
  4. How did I miss reading this post. You have out done yourself. Great job Shashwatee. I liked each one of them, you are super talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That often happens with me :). Thank you so much Disha. I am happy that you liked them.

      Delete
  5. Nice POD-X. SOUL X is the best choice for the SOUL X.Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete