Friday 1 January 2016

A New Year...with lots of positivity

May every day of the New Year 2016 fill with cheer and happiness for you and your family.

Happy New Year 2016

The New Year Morning at my Balcony ...

I look forward to 2016 positively…I pray God for more harmony, more peace, more love, more heath, more positivity for you all…and for keeping the mother earth safe and free from man-made disasters and natural calamities. 


On the last day of every year I sum up the whole year. 2015 - A year with a lot of happy, loving, caring, successful and unforgettable memories. Some sad moments, that didn't brought any good but taught a lesson and made me stronger. 


I am not making any resolution this year; only making a promise to find happiness in all small little things and not to worry about the things that are not under my control. I promise to evolve as a more better person in coming days. I wish this year to fulfill a dream..a dream that comes to me, I can touch it, I can feel it, but when I try to hold it...it goes away. I wish that dream to be fulfilled and prayers to be answered.  


I’m grateful to you all. I am far from perfect…not an expert writer, not even an expert about what I share on my blog… I am just a person who loves to be me…a person who loves to just give shape to my little thoughts and share with you whatever is beautiful to my eyes and my heart. I am happy that you loved my work…You’ve encouraged me and given me the confidence to continue my journey and make me feel comfortable in my own skin. 


Wish you all a great great great year ahead.........

No comments:

Post a Comment